Shabby Blog Wheels on the Bus

Monday, August 6, 2012

Workboxes!

Well, should I say workBOX.

I didn't think it was necessary for the kids to each have their own workbox yet. Instead, they'll share one this year! I utilized a large file box and have plenty of room for the kids to have 8 file folder dividers each:


I laminated two sheets and used velcro dots to affix numbered squares to correspond to the tabs on the folders. Each folder will house an assignment and/or subject. I'll change the folder's contents out each evening for the next day. As the kids complete each folder's contents, they can affix the number to their "Look What I Did Today" poster. (I taped one on the front and one on the back of the file box.)




Not the fanciest OR the prettiest workbox on the block, but I think it'll work for us!

Check out other workbox ideas and methods here (Sue Patrick, the matriarch of the workbox system), here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment